This beautiful location is set at the heart of the Benelux and is easily accessible from any part of the Netherlands.
Located between two slender towers is the entrance, which is the oldest part of the castle in its present form and dates from 1400 AD. The gateway has a pointed arch and is connected by way of a drawbridge. The centre part of the building has two corbelled tourelles; the main tower situated directly behind them is crowned with a slate-covered spire. The right wing dates partly from the 17th century while the other parts of the building have been added in the 19th century.
The High Purity Day takes place in the Orangery and the Conservatory of the building.